- We will safeguard nonpublic, personal information our clients share with us. "Nonpublic, personal information" includes such information as your name, address, drivers license number, social security number, and credit information. Creekside Insurance, Inc. will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect the above mentioned information. We will conduct our business in a way that keeps personal client information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum we require or need to provide you with superior customer service and to administer our business. We collect personal information about clients from insurance applications and transactions that clients do with us.
- It is our policy that we will not share personal client information (either current or past clients) outside Creekside Insurance, Inc. and our business affiliates for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a client's account or for marketing of additional Creekside Insurance products, unless the disclosure has been authorized by the client or is permitted or required by law.
- Whenever we retain support or services from other organizations on behalf of Creekside Insurance, Inc. we will require them to protect client's personal information.
- In order to maintain up-to-date information for you, please contact us if there is any change in your personal information.