Frequently Asked Questions


What kind of coverage do I need for my Motorcycle?

The coverage needed for your Motorcycle is very much like the coverage you need for driving an automobile, truck or SUV. Liability is required here in Colorado but you can also add Medical Payments, Comprehensive and Collision and Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage as well. We can discuss your coverage options with you.

Can I get coverage for my Helmet, Safety Apparel, saddle bags and custom equipment?

The answer is yes, most Motorcycle policies give you some built in coverage for these items but you can also customize your policy to properly protect these often costly items. 

Can I get coverage for my Motorcycle Trailer?

Yes absolutely. If you have Comprehensive and Collision coverage, your trailer can also be covered for things like theft, vandalism, damage from a collision accident, fire, etc regardless of whether you are towing it with your Motorcycle or it is sitting in your garage at home. 


Website Created & Hosted with Doteasy Web Hosting Canada