Creekside FYI...
Uninsured Motorist Property Damage

Available in some states, usually as an alternative to Collision Coverage. This coverage pays you for damage to the covered vehicle that has been sustained in an accident in which the owner or operator of a motor vehicle who is legally liable does not have insurance. In some states, it may also pay you for damage to personal property in the covered vehicle at the time of an accident. This coverage is not available in all states.

Common Exclusions:

No coverage for property damage sustained by a covered vehicle while (1) being used to carry persons or property for compensation or a fee; or (2) resulting from racing, or preparing for a race or stunting activity.

Your coverage limits, deductibles, and certain exclusions may apply. Please read your auto insurance policy for details.

Please call us if you have any questions.