Creekside FYI...

What is covered?
Collision Coverage covers damage to your vehicle in the event it overturns or collides with another car or object, other than an animal. This coverage will only apply to vehicles listed on your policy for which you have selected a Collision Coverage deductible.

What does it pay?
This coverage pays for damage to your vehicle caused by the collision that exceeds the deductible you select. You will be required to pay your deductible if your vehicle sustains damages that fall under this coverage. The remaining expenses will be paid by your insurance company, at their discretion. If your vehicle is totaled and the damages fall under Collision Coverage, you will be reimbursed for the Actual Cash Value (ACV) of your vehicle, less your deductible.

Actual Cash Value
The actual cash value of your vehicle is its true market value. This is determined by the year, make, model and condition of your vehicle.

Why do I need this?
If you have a bank loan on your vehicle or a leased vehicle, you are usually required to carry this coverage. You should also select this coverage to ensure less out of pocket expenses.

You hit a guardrail when backing out of a parking lot spot. You have a collision deductible of $500. You will be required to pay up to $500 for the damage to your vehicle. The rest will be paid through Collision Coverage.

Your coverage limits, deductibles, and certain exclusions may apply. Please read your auto insurance policy for details.

Please call us if you have any questions.