Creekside FYI...
Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability (BI/PD)

Who/What is covered?
You are covered for any bodily injury and property damage that you cause in an accident to another individual or their property. Damage to property also includes damage that you cause to public property such as buildings, telephone poles and fences.

What does it pay?
In an accident where it has been determined that you are at fault, Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage will cover expenses for medical costs, lost wages, sickness, death, and property damage related to the accident. This coverage also pays for pain and suffering that may result from the accident. It is considered to be the liability coverage portion of your policy.

Why do you need this?
When you are determined to be at fault in an accident, Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage can eliminate or lessen your out of pocket expenses. The rule of thumb is to carry enough coverage to protect your assets.

You cause a motor vehicle accident and the other driver is injured. Their vehicle has also sustained damage. You have a limit of $50,000 per person/$100,000 per accident/$50,000 property damage for Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage. You will have up to $50,000 in coverage for the other driver's injuries. If there were passengers in his/her vehicle who were also injured, you would be covered for up to $100,000 for the accident. You will also be covered for up to $50,000 of property damage. This amount will only apply to any of the damages that fall under Bodily Injury and Property Damage Coverage if it is determined that you are liable.

Your coverage limits, deductibles, and certain exclusions may apply. Please read your auto insurance policy for details.

Please call us if you have any questions.